- Changes to the Agreements Occasionally we may, in clippingon24 discretion, make changes to the Agreements. It is your responsibility to check these Agreements periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with these Agreements, Clippingon24 grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
- Site Limitations and Modifications Clippingon24 will make reasonable efforts to keep the Clippingon24 Site operational. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. To the extent permissible under applicable law, Clippingon24 reserves the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the Clippingon24 Service, with or without notice, all without liability to you, except where prohibited by law, for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of the Clippingon24 Service or any function or feature thereof. You understand, agree, and accept that Clippingon24 has no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update the Site, or to provide all or any specific content through the Site. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law. Clippingon24 and/or the owners of any Content may, from time to time, remove any such Content without notice to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Using the Site Here’s some information about all the ways you can use the Site.
4.1 Clippingon24 Services Clippingon24 provides clipping clippingon24 and other Photoshop services. Clippingon24 requires full payment when you submit your order for Services, unless otherwise agreed upon by both Parties. You can request a quote before purchasing. You can learn more about clippingon24 services by visiting clippingon24 website.
4.2 Customer Portal, Account Creation, and Passwords As a condition to using certain products and services of the Service, User may be required to register with Clippingon24 and select a password. User shall provide Clippingon24 with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of User’s account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify Clippingon24 immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Clippingon24 or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your username, password or account.
- Rights We Grant to You The Clippingon24 and the Content are the property of Clippingon24., Clippingon24, and its affiliated/associated companies. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make use of the Site, and a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal, non-commercial, entertainment use of the Content (the “License”). This License shall remain in effect until and unless terminated by you or us. You promise and agree that you are using the Content for your own personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and that you will not redistribute or transfer the Site or the Content. The Agreements do not grant you any rights to use any Clippingon24 Brand whether for commercial or non-commercial use. You agree to abide by clippingon24 User guidelines and not to use the Site, the Content, or any part thereof in any manner not expressly permitted by the Agreements. Except for the rights expressly granted to you in these Agreements, clippingon24 grants no right, title, or interest to you in the Site or Content.
- Third Party Applications Clippingon24 is integrated with third party applications, websites, and services, including but not limited to Shopify, PayPal, BrickFTP, Heroku, HelpScout, Smile.io and Stripe (“Third-Party Applications”), to make available content, products, and/or services to you. These Third-Party Applications may have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies and your use of these Third Party Applications will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and privacy policies. You understand and agree that clippingon24 does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the behavior, features, or content of any Third-Party Application or for any transaction you may enter into with the provider of any such Third-Party Applications.
- User-Generated Content Clippingon24 users may post, upload, and/or contribute (“post”) content to the Site to obtain services (which may include, for example, pictures, text, messages, information, and/or other types of content) (“User Content”). For the avoidance of doubt, “User Content” includes any such content posted to the Customer Service Portal (“the Portal”) as well as any other part of the Site. You promise that, with respect to any User Content you post on the Site, (1) you have the right to post such User Content, and (2) such User Content, or its use by Clippingon24 as contemplated by the Agreements, does not violate the Agreements, applicable law, or the intellectual property (including without limitation copyright), publicity, personality, or other rights of others or imply any affiliation with or endorsement of you or your User Content by Clippingon24 of any entity or individual without express written consent from such individual or entity. Clippingon24 may, but has no obligation to, monitor, review, or edit User Content. In all cases, clippingon24 reserves the right to remove or disable access to any User Content or account for any or no reason, including but not limited to, User Content that, in Clippingon24’s sole discretion, violates the Agreements. Clippingon24 may take these actions without prior notification to you or any third party. Removal or disabling of access to User Content shall be at clippingon24 sole discretion, and we do not promise to remove or disable access to any specific User Content. You are solely responsible for all User Content that you provide. Clippingon24 is not responsible for User Content nor does it endorse any opinion contained in any User Content. YOU AGREE THAT IF ANYONE BRINGS A CLAIM AGAINST Clippingon24 RELATED TO USER CONTENT THAT YOU PROVIDE, THEN, TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LOCAL LAW, YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Clippingon24 HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS) ARISING OUT OF SUCH CLAIM.
- Rights You Grant Us In consideration for the rights granted to you under the Agreements, you grant us the right (1) to allow the Clippingon24 Service to use the processor, bandwidth, and storage hardware on your Device in order to facilitate the operation of the Service, (2) to provide advertising and other information to you, and (3) to allow clippingon24 business partners to do the same. In any part of the Clippingon24 Service, the Content you view, including its selection and placement, may be influenced by commercial considerations, including agreements with third parties. Some Content licensed, provided to or otherwise made available by Clippingon24 may contain advertising as part of the Content. In such cases, Clippingon24 will make such Content available to you unmodified. Unless you have advised the Clippingon24 otherwise in writing, you agree that we may use your images on clippingon24 website (including a link to the homepage of your website) and in clippingon24 marketing materials. If you provide feedback, ideas or suggestions to Clippingon24 in connection with the Clippingon24 Service or Content (“Feedback”), you acknowledge that the Feedback is not confidential, and you authorize Clippingon24 to use that Feedback without restriction and without payment to you. Feedback is considered a type of User Content.
- User Guidelines Clippingon24 respects intellectual property rights and expects you to do the same. We’ve established a few ground rules for you to follow when using the Site, to make sure Clippingon24 is able to continue providing service via their Site. The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever: copying, redistributing, reproducing, “ripping”, recording, transferring, performing or displaying to the public, or making available to the public any part of the Clippingon24 Site or the Content, or otherwise making any use of the Clippingon24 Service or the Content which is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law or which otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in the Clippingon24 Service or the Content or any part of it; using the Clippingon24 Service to import or copy any local files you do not have the legal right to import or copy in this way; transferring copies of cached Content from an authorized Device to any other Device via any means; reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, or creating derivative works based on the Clippingon24 Service, Content or any part thereof unless permitted by applicable law; circumventing any technology used by Clippingon24, its licensors, or any third party to protect the Content or the Service; selling, renting, sublicensing or leasing of any part of the Clippingon24 Service or the Content; circumventing any territorial restrictions applied by Clippingon24 or it licensors; or otherwise manipulating the Services by using a script or other automated process; removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the Clippingon24 Service (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or sclippingon24ce of any Content); providing your password to any other person or using any other person’s username and password; “crawling” the Clippingon24 Service or otherwise using any automated means (including bots, scrapers, and spiders) to collect information from Clippingon24; or selling a user account, or otherwise accepting any compensation, financial or otherwise. You acknowledge and agree that posting any such User Content may result in immediate termination or suspension of your Clippingon24 account. You also agree that Clippingon24 may also reclaim your username for any reason. Your password protects your user account, and you are solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and secure. You understand that you are responsible for all use of your username and password on the Service. If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account by third parties, please notify us immediately and change your password as soon as possible.
- Intellectual Property Clippingon24 respects the rights of intellectual property owners. If you believe that any Content infringes your intellectual property rights or other rights, please contact us at email@example.com. All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of Clippingon24 or its content suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Clippingon24 and protected by U.K. and international copyright laws. All software used on (or provided through) the Site is the property of Clippingon24 or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the sclippingon24ce of the material. You may not, except with clippingon24 express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Customer Support For customer support on account- and payment-related questions (“Customer Support Queries”), please contact clippingon24 Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable endeavors to respond to all Customer Support Queries within a reasonable time frame but we make no guarantees or warranties of any kind that any Customer Support Queries will be responded to within any particular time frame and/or that we will be able to satisfactorily answer any such queries.
- Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations
12.1 Payment and Extended Credit Clippingon24 requires all individual clients to pay for work in full upfront before work begins. Payment methods are Paypal, credit cards, or Clippingon24 credits. Corporate clients may be extended credit, subject to satisfactory reference checks and at the discretion of Clippingon24. Any Clients with extended credit will need to sign a contract sent by a member of the team. Full payment for the work will be required no more than 4 (fclippingon24) days after delivery. Clippingon24 may also allow for recurring monthly payment options. Under such arrangement, the client pays monthly for all Services rendered during that time period. Clippingon24 reserves the right to cancel any extended credit to any client for non-payment at any time. All expenses will be agreed in advance.
12.2 Quality Guarantee & Refunds Clippingon24 strives to provide services of the highest quality. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the results of your project, we will make reasonable corrections and amendments as necessary All revisions and refund requests must be made within 14 days of delivery. We also reserve the right to cancel any amendment request, if the Client changes the requirements from what was originally requested. If the edited images follow the same quality standard as an approved sample image, Clippingon24 cannot refund that order. We do understand that sometimes things change outside of clippingon24 control, so we may be able to adjust the images to meet your needs at a reduced cost. Any amendments made as part of clippingon24 quality guarantee are without prejudice to Clippingon24 or its associate companies.Payments for quotes can be purchased directly from Clippingon24. If customer has downloaded their images And are unable to provide a valid reason for dissatisfaction, no refund will be provided . If you believe you are entitled to receive a refund of any monies paid to Clippingon24, please contact Customer support.
12.3 Prices Prices may vary for services provided. Clippingon24 may change the price for pre-paid work or credit (for work products not yet paid for) and will communicate any price changes to you before confirming a new order. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use Clippingon24’s Service after the price change takes effect. Clippingon24 reserves the right to revise clippingon24 prices periodically, and that will have immediate affect to relevant services. We might not notify clients about these changes but they will see the price before confirming any new order, unless there is a separate agreement with any client.
12.4 Promotional Offers and Discounts Clippingon24 may have offers in the form of coupon codes or other means. Clippingon24 reserves the right to cancel promotional offers or discounts without assigning any reason
12.5 The Click Customer Loyalty and Referral Program The Click is Clippingon24’s customer loyalty and referral program. Clients may refer friends, colleagues and family members to Clippingon24 and may not be used in any other way. Clients may not use multiple email addresses to earn rewards, and referrals may not use multiple email addresses to earn additional rewards. Violation of such terms will be considered as abuse of the program and any reward given will be withdrawn or canceled. Clippingon24 reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any rewards such as Click Points or Clippingon24 credits for any reason.
12.6 Clippingon24 Credits Clippingon24 credits may be purchased to redeem on Services. Clippingon24 credits expire one year from the date of the last Clippingon24 credit purchase associated with a Clippingon24 user account. Clippingon24 credits are non-refundable and must be used to purchase Services from Clippingon24. If a refund is applied to an order which was paid with Clippingon24 credits, Clippingon24 will only refund Clippingon24 credits and not the monetary value of the Clippingon24 credits or Services. Purchasing Clippingon24 credits does not guarantee you a specified price or freeze in price of Services. Prices for Services are applicable at the time of requesting a quote and placing an order, not at the time of purchasing Clippingon24 credits.
- Quotes and Orders If the images of a Client’s order does not match the sample provided with the original quote, the order may be canceled. Clippingon24 may provide a new quote which the Client can use to place a separate order. If an order is placed using an order template for which the original quote provided was based on different type or category of images, Clippingon24 may cancel the order and provide a new quote the Client can use to place a separate order.
- Turnaround Time When a Client selects a turnaround time when placing order, that time begins after the Client has finished uploading all of the images to be edited. The time does not begin when the order is submitted.
- Term and Termination The Agreements will continue to apply to you until terminated by either you or Clippingon24. However, you acknowledge and agree that the perpetual license granted by you in relation to User Content, including Feedback, is irrevocable and will therefore continue after expiry or termination of any of the Agreements for any reason. Clippingon24 may terminate the Agreements or suspend your access to the Clippingon24 Site or Customer Portal at any time, including in the event of your actual or suspected unauthorised use of the Clippingon24 Service and/or Content, or non-compliance with the Agreements. If you or Clippingon24 terminate the Agreements, or if Clippingon24 suspends your access to the Clippingon24 Service, you agree that Clippingon24 shall have no liability or responsibility to you, and Clippingon24 will not refund any amounts that you have already paid, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. To learn how to terminate your Clippingon24 account, please contact us at email@example.com. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law. You may terminate the Agreements at any time. Sections 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22 herein, as well as any other sections of the Agreements that, either explicitly or by their nature, must remain in effect even after termination of the Agreements, shall survive termination.
- Warranty and Disclaimer WE ENDEAVCLIPPINGON24 TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE WE CAN, BUT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE Clippingon24 SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. YOU USE THE Clippingon24 SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Clippingon24 AND ALL OWNERS OF THE CONTENT MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER Clippingon24 NOR ANY OWNER OF CONTENT WARRANTS THAT THE Clippingon24 SERVICE IS FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN ADDITION, Clippingon24 MAKES NO REPRESENTATION NOR DOES IT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS (OR THE CONTENT THEREOF), USER CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE Clippingon24 SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Clippingon24 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED ON OR THROUGH THE Clippingon24 SITE. AS WITH ANY PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION WHETHER ORAL OR IN WRITING OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Clippingon24 SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF Clippingon24 IN THIS REGARD. SOME ASPECTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY IN SOME JURISDICTIONS IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
- Limitations YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE Clippingon24 SERVICE IS TO STOP USING THE Clippingon24 SITE. WHILE Clippingon24 ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THE CONTENT THEREOF, AND WHILE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE GOVERNED BY SEPARATE AGREEMENTS WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AS WITH RESPECT TO Clippingon24 , FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THE CONTENT THEREOF, IS TO UNINSTALL AND/OR STOP USING ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Clippingon24 , ITS OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR
(1) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES;
(2) ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT), IN ALL CASES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE Clippingon24 SERVICE, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATION CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER Clippingon24 HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; OR
(3) AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE Clippingon24 SERVICE, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATION CONTENT MORE THAN THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO Clippingon24 DURING THE PRIOR TWELVE MONTHS IN QUESTION, TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Third-Party Rights You acknowledge and agree that the owners of the Content and certain distributors are intended beneficiaries of the Agreements and have the right to enforce the Agreements directly against you. Other than as set out in this section, the Agreements are not intended to grant rights to anyone except you and Clippingon24, and in no event shall the Agreements create any third-party beneficiary rights. Furthermore, the rights to terminate, rescind, or agree to any variation, waiver, or settlement of the Agreements are not subject to the consent of any other person.
- Entire Agreement Other than as stated in this section or as explicitly agreed upon in writing between you and Clippingon24, the Agreements constitute all the terms and conditions agreed upon between you and Clippingon24 and supersede any prior agreements in relation to the subject matter of these Agreements, whether written or oral.
- Severability and Waiver Unless as otherwise stated in the Agreements, should any provision of the Agreements be held invalid or unenforceable for any reason or to any extent, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreements, and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law. Any failure by Clippingon24 or any third party beneficiary to enforce the Agreements or any provision thereof shall not waive Clippingon24 ’s or the applicable third party beneficiary’s right to do so.
- Assignment Clippingon24 may assign the Agreements or any part of them, and Clippingon24 may delegate any of its obligations under the Agreements. You may not assign the Agreements or any part of them, nor transfer or sub-license your rights under the Agreements, to any third party.
- Applicable Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted with English law.
- Indemnification To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold Clippingon24 harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising out of:
(1) your breach of this Agreement;
(2) any User Content;
(3) any activity in which you engage on or through the Clippingon24 Site; and
(4) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Cookies A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve clippingon24 website and in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Please check online for browser specific cookie deletion instructions. However, deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
26.Contact Us If you have any questions concerning the Clippingon24 Service or the Terms & Conditions, please contact Clippingon24 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org